Hallmark Electronics Ltd provides total Manufacturing and Assembly services to clients who are looking for a total “all under on roof” solution for their outsourcing requirements. We see ourselves as partner and act as an extension to your own manufacturing facility, working in tune with both your systems and staff.
Our high-tech assembly facility offers both surface mount (SMT) and convential (through-hole) PCB Assembly methods, both of which can be combined to create mixed-technology PCB assemblies.
We have specialised in providing contract electronics manufacturing services to companies operating in a wide variety of market leading, high technology business sectors including Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Medical, Audio, Motorsport, Automotive, Military & Subsea.
The assembly side of Hallmark’s business was absorbed into our highly successful PCB manufacturing facility in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire in 1990.
We can truly boast a ” One Stop Shop” for the entire requirements of our new and existing customers.
PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Hallmark offers the complete range of Contract Electronic Manufacturing Services as detailed below. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or opportunities.
- Prototype design and developments
- Rapid Prototyping
- Low through to medium volume production
- Medium to High complexity, batch production
- Scheduled Orders
- Dedicated cellular manufacture with multi-station assembly area
- Convential through hole PCB Assembly, manual & auto soldering
- Manually placed surface mount component PCB Assembly
- Automated surface mount component PCB assembly down to 0201 component case size
- automated surface mount component PCB assembly down to 0201 component case size
- BGA & Flip Chip Packages
- Electro-mechanical Assembly
- Complete Box, Enclosure, Unit Assembly
- Complete product assembly, Test, proprietary package and despatch to customer or customers customer
- In Circuit Test
- Bench Test
- Function Test
- Electrical Equipment Safety Test
- Diagnostic and Repair service
IN NEED OF SOME HELP?
Tel: + 44 (0) 1782 562255
Fax: + 44 (0) 1782 565684